Today i am so exciting again to learn draw cartoon. Becuse i am crazy dreamer to make my own kids book with the simple ilustrstion which i draw by myself.

I know i am not perfect and still far from the word "student" because i never draw for long time since i was graduating from junior high school. So, why i am thinking i can learn drawing and make my own pictures. 

I just think i should learn anything. I push myself harder sometimes and sometimes i said to myself. Are you crazy to having many dreams. Should focus to one thing and make it good and perfect if you can.

But i never hear myself. I just do what i think it is right and good way to make it real. Although it need long journey to make it come true.

I am little sad because i bought.. wrong crayon. I know i bought it cheaper 1.30$ but that can't be use to coloring my draw. Ufh... poor me hahahahah but i wish i can be the winner contest writing and make money to buy some stuff i need it.

Goodnight and sleep well.

Sent from Samsung Mobile
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health