Ufh.... Almost a month the network is damn like snail, so slow and make frustration. Because I can't blog walking and that is so damn suck. I need to browsing something nice sweet articles. Because I love to read it and my spend time.  What ever provider that all same, network is slow like snail and make me little "crazy" waiting it open.

Snail is slow "animal" in the world and network in Indonesia really like snail and maybe more worse then snail. I wish one day and some how Indonesia also can give good service for the good network with good price too. Because every body need internet to connecting in the world. If it like snail for smart phone and also note book and how come we can see the "world" 


I wish the provider will make good competition to give good service to the consumer around in Indonesia, including in small island not just in the big city. It will be perfect to the future.  Network is really like snail because I can't do much to browsing and for open my blog need almost 20 minutes to get open. ggerrrrrr that is so bad right?

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health