Yup.... this is very late to say gong xi fa chai...... or chinnes new year. But better i said it now.

Happy chinnes new year on 2016 and i heard this year about icon gold monkey. So i draw a cute monkey ( I mean a baby in the monkey custom, so cute right) to say wish everything will be great for us.



This is 2016 and the second months, time really faster and we never can stop the time or role back to the pass. So think about the good time for the future.

Ups this year also I got an interview in Surabaya. But this so far and I can't come this time because My mum still sick and including me should fix some teeth.

Do you know, why this year in Chines calendar is monkey Icon? Me either don't know lol. i just ever read about this icon this year will be hard then other year and should beware. Is that true? I don't know either. But in the news on the television 3 companies get closed because....... maybe many reasons in internal companies. We just hope the government will find the solution with many jobless and also many new people who search job after graduating.

I wish, I can get capital to start my business again. Mmmmm I still interest about hand-made product and also still ambition to work as social worker to help people but first I need to help myself. Many stuff still many in Jakarta, I need to come again to Jakarta to bring my stuff and go to another part to renew life.

Ah chines new year in this year is heavy for me. I just can take breath and wish everything will be find. Can I believe sun shine will always shining in my heart and my life soon? I don't know either because here already 3 days rain never stop. Sound like the sky know what inside my heart lol.





Sent from Samsung Mobile

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health