After stopping draw cartoon because busy with something and now i start again. So i make my own doodles lol. Still not perfect yet but if always practice i think will be better.i will never stop to learn draw and make my own doodles

Almost 2 days here raining and i guess the sky is connecting with my heart. Because it is getting hurt so deeply and i am afraid if something messy.



Oh God please help me to keep strong and help me to find out this problems. I do waste my time because i believe something with wonderful dream and if it mess. I cant handle no more! 

Mum is sick almost 3 days and i am also not feel good. I wish i can hiding and never show the world. If has a hole which fix me to hiding forever then i will hiding because i feel so blue this time.

I miss papa and i dont have someone to support me again to say "is ok" i guess people will judge me now. Oh poor me. My life is like roller coaster and that is in the scary line. Can i do best? No having good financial this time because work as freelance sometimes get job and sometimes no jobs.

I can be crazy! I wish has an angel who help me to see the future will bring to my life. I always fall down in the same hole! 




Sent from Samsung Mobile

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health