When I close my eyes I can see you
You are in front of me and smiling
Lovely smile make me feel happy
Smiling in your face is best part


I always imagine your smile in my day
Then I feel my day will be best day ever
Can you imagine without you will lonely
My morning is perfect when I see you

Your smile always make me stronger
That is making me feel the happiness
I never forget you always smile....
Smile make me feel so close to you

Close my eyes then you are here
Smiling and say good words on me
The happiness always shining in me
Because you always make me feel

Feel special into your smiling day
Make me feel strong in bad day
Wonderful smile always in you
You make my day full of smile

Tanjungpinang, February 3, 2016

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health