Dear diary, already February right! Time is really faster. I just realize the day is third day in the second months 2016. Should I said, Welcome February 2016 and please bring lovely month for me, you and them.


Bring of the magic of love in the lovely month every year. February always famous with the lovely icon love and I wish I also can feel it too.....

Today I do finish 13 short story for children and I wish will be finish soon 9 stories again, so I can sent to the publisher children book which need script for the book. I wish the lovely month will give me lovely lucky for my stories I do make it almost hole my time.

Dear diary, I am so happy and waiting summer is making me feel excited and afraid in the same time. Silly right? But that is what I feel in this month. Waiting is kill me slowly but I do understand and soon will be the happier person in the world. 

I don't care what people think, dear, but sometimes I feel so afraid and it make my tears out without I can stop. But I wish it will be over, because sun shine still shine in this world. That is mean no worry because day by day will be come and change without I can control it. Happy Lovely Month on February, please bring happiness in our life, you, I and them deserve to be happy ever after, right? 

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health