Dear diary, I just realize today already second day on July. That is mean bye bye June. Thanks for bring peace on this month. Now, your job already finished and this is July turn to finish the jobs. 31 days on July 2016. What is topic will be good on this month. I guess July Surprise because June already peace month and this month I need good or bad Surprise.


Start on first July, I got bad Surprise but it make me will learn hard better to make special kids story. Ah I also forget this week, I also should write story about Madam Sofie Series. I wish today or tomorrow I can make it good. I hope so lol......

Every body need Surprise in their life to make them keep alive and spirit. Sometimes good Surprise will make good energy or power to make life get strong and stronger. Even this month make me get old already. Because I am born in this month but that is not make my dream get blurrr. I still have a list to do. Although a year already I mess my life because I did rejected my dream job to wait some dreams which it never been happened. But, I should keep strong to make the mess 12 months get worth it in this year.

Keep spirit and get Surprise. That is why this month I give themes of Surprise because I wanna get good Surprise including my readers and royal friends of course. Although some contest blog are not good topic as I expected to joint but no problems, I wish I will find a few will I can joint to the contest and also get some review jobs again even as ghost writer again. Why not.

Thank you June, month full peace in my life and make me little sad but I am also happy. On my birthday on July, I celebrate unusual. I went to papa “home for a while” clean the land where papa stay for awhile till heaven will come to us.

Yea, little said of course but that is true. I am pray to myself like I am talking with my father from heart. Because I won’t ma’am hear what I said. Mum can’t keep words. Yea, I mess my life and still single but I am happy. Because many marriage cases which so trouble, economic, fake love, etc. I am still not ready yet to into that is life. Being single always make me can do what I wanna to do, Thanks mum understand it, although sometimes she is disappointed but that is normal because she is mum. Mum jobs always wonder with their kids.

Happy life is something  I need to do and still need work hard to make it real. I believe it one day I will be success in my dream and also reality life. Target to make more stories for kids, find good job, never give up as usually to get permission from mom to move to Jakarta again.

Cheers

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

2 komentar untuk Hi July Surprise Me

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health

  1. Cepat sekali waktu berlalu Mbak. Nggak terasa ya, tetap semangat ikut kontes2 berikutnya Mbak Citra :)

    BalasHapus
  2. hohoho benar bangat mbak, ayo semangat, mbak juga... mudahann banyak lomba yang bisa diikutin. Intip dunia biza hehe

    BalasHapus