Hi readers, friends and New Clients...

How are you today? I wish everything will be good in time. Do you need a writer for making an article or review about your products or company? You can contact me first. Don't think about price, price is competitive. 

I have a little homemade cake in Tanjungpinang city,   that is a my mum's homemade cake, we would love to make cake for. Our customers say our cakes is nice and healthy because we use the good ingredient, our special cake is chocolate cake, tape cake, and banana cake, most people love the combination between chocolate and banana.  

 I also have a small shopping online for handmade products by myself. But this time, the shop online closed for a while and will open again one day.


Don't be hesitate to contact me on:
email       : 2travellife@gmail.com
Phone     : +62 812 7543 5974

NOTE: Do you want to  Advertisement on this blog or my other blog as jejakcantik.com, asiabutterflytraveler..com, storycitra.com, chitchat.my.id, kitabahagia.com and petunjukhidup.com. Just contact me! Don’t think too much to hire me, you will find the good one from me. I did get a few clients as a ghostwriter, but I also get the opportunity if you want to put articles to my blog as review products with your own words.

Even if you just want to change the banner for your personal blog or company website or blog. Just tell me on my email. I will reply as soon as possible. God bless you and me, keep your spirit, and don’t forget to make you feel better every day.




Greeting from














Citra Pandiangan
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health