Dear diary, today I wanna make little poem about do not fall in love. Ouch! Sound like I am broken heart, right? Actually I am not broken hurt, I am fine and I am happy hahaha. I just wanna make something opposite from my feeling today.



Keep Silent, Don’t fall in Love
 
Stttsss, silent…. Do not talk to much
You will be so tired if talk to much
No need to explain your feeling
Every one won’t to hear it

Sttsss Don’t talk to much words
If you wanna fall in love to someone
You talk to much then you get hurt
Why you can not be silent without words


Keep silent, don’t fall in love
Then you will never get hurt anymore
Its love in silent will not KILL You
Different if you talk to much

The words you try to explain
More make you look so silly
Just be silent and don’t fall in love
Then love will come to you
  



Enjoy Life and be go green








Note: Please visit my blog to storycitra,  B Travelerkitabahagia, Jejak Cantikngerumpi, petunjukhidup blog







Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health