Punya teman orang luar, repot juga ya... Setiap kali aku gi di cafe or di net gi online gitu, mereka pasti masuk ke room ku yang sebelumnya ID ku dah di save terlebih dahulu. Aku online cuma sekedar on-line, jarang masuk ke room, kecuali kalau teman-teman ku pada ngak on-line dan kerjaan dah pada beres.

Citra what are u doing? Buzz Buzz (coz so long i didn't reply them massage)
Are u busy?? Buzz

So I answered Yes, i am a little bit busy.

What are u doing? Are u working?

Nope, i just write my journal.

What's journal?

Do u wanna look my journal?

Yes, if your pleasure

Ok, http://diary-citra.blogspot.com/

I look it. (for a moment) I can't read ur blog. I dont know ur langange.

hehe..hehe I see

But, ur blog is beautiful and nice. How u make in english, so i can read it.

I am lazy

why?

I just like write in indonesia language

Please... so, i can read ur blog

Ini sebagaian dari beberapa kawan yang minta aku menulis dalam bahasa inggris. Malas seh, tapi oke deh kapan2 akan ku coba :D

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health