My Self-Summary

 I enjoy with my life. I love to read and write. I like indoor and also outdoor activity. I like going to the beach, company my friends fishing and I'm reading ;) . I'm kindly, humble, funny, and sometimes I'm stubborn and childish. Nobody perfect, right?
(\(\ /)/)
( '.') ('.' )
0(")(") (")(")0


What I'm Doing with My Life

 I'm working and writing too. I enjoy my life whatever I do. Sometimes I love to write on my blog. Mmm I'm also search a good job to better life and still keep writing.



I'm Really Good at

 1. On Friendship.
2. Cooking cake or pudding. because I love to eat them, mmm so yummy
3. Spend my own time
4. Be good friend, hearing my friends problem, sometimes give them advice or just hear it. coz sometimes we just need someone to hear it not for advice
5. picnic lol

Favorite books, movies, music and food

Eleven Minutes, Lolita, that's a half of my favorite books. Besides my own book. I has already make two indi novel, they are Simpul Terujung and Sketsa Kehidupan.

I love hear music, jazz, slow rock and pop. Linkin Park, Vertical Horizon, Celine Dion, Shania Twin, Britney, Lady Gaga, Beyond, Pink, and so on

Food. I'm trying to be vegetarian but I don't like meat. I just like vegie and fish. I love chocolate, ice cream and cake. Mmmm so delicous......

Movies, mmm good movies, romantic, action, except scary movie. In this time I love watch cartoon movie, who have kid, come on watch together kÆ‹kÆ‹kÆ‹kÆ‹=)) =)) mmmmm The Blind Side, When in Rome, You again, Letters from Julia, The Lost City, Sex in the city Movie, and so on.

╠╬╬╬╣
╠╬╬╬╣I LOVE
╠╬╬╬╣CHOCOLATE!!
╚╩╩╩╝

The Six Thing I could never never do without

1. Praying to God,
2. Reading bible, novel and comic
3. Writing short story or poem
4. Blackberry  and notebook
5. Snack like chocolate, cookies
6. Sunblock and sunglass
7. Comfortable shoes
(Mmmm its more than 6) mmmm friends, family are things, I guess no, but I cant life without them......
╔╦╦
╠╬╬╬╣
╠╬╬╬╣OK! WHO ATE MY
╠╬╬╬╣CHOCOLATE!!
╚╩╩╩╝

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health