My eyes stared at the pile of work on the table. Hours are shown at 06.00 PM. I have forced another overtime finish the work piling up on the table. I can not say no when friends ask for my assistance office. Finally, the job itself is still displaced.


Difficult to younger woman in the office of the majority so some office friends ask to help their jobs without think my jobs, like the bossy. I felt tired already since this afternoon. However, the job itself is still neglected. Though there are many files that I must accomplish. Just for fun, I'm trying to find something that is not important on the internet.



Website date, I tried to register on the website. I click sign up, appeared next sheet and I'm trying to fill all the requirements, name, place of birth date, gender, address and status. I tried to fill in everything, though not completely true.


I tried promptly complete the work that remains. I tried to concentrate to make immediate superiors demanded weekly reports. This work is still new, I had six months of work, but all jobs are always charged me. If that does not boost the economic factor, was the first I came out of the company where I worked this.


Time walked ot fast, the clock is shown at 08.00 AM, when I finish my work. Immediately I left the office located on the fifth floor. There are still some people who also completed its work, when I came out of the office space to lift.


I realized, most of my time I spend working. I do not have much time to have fun or enjoy life. Sometimes I have tried to kill my feelings, I want to fly high and hoping to get a big lottery. So I can move freely without any restrictions other.

Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health