If I'm hear song of wesltife about 'I have a dream'

I have a dream, a song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale
You can take the future even if you fail
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream

Yes everyone has a dream, so am I. I also have a dream, to much dream I guess. I want someday I will get my own business. I choose wedding event organizer or snack cafe, just for cake and drink with small book store. Maybe it will be nice ☺

And then I want make novels and the books will be nice to read all people in the world. Some people said it imposible and I know that. But don't ever ever give up to make your dream come true.

Its diffucult to write story and get inspiration and plus, now I broke my laptop and in this time I write my idea in book -hehehe- just for while until I get a new one. And I wish my draft the third and fourt novels isn't lose and I can save it. I beg it so much :)

Yes its my dreams and what's your dream and do you want to make your dream come true if its diffucult to be a reality :)

Yes the good book tell me "You can If you Think you Can"





Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health