Emmmm life is up and down. Sometimes in up, sometimes in down. In this time, I guess my life is in down. I know that very well. I'm so down and I almost can't wake up and settle it. But I remember, its just life.


Sometimes is eassy and sometimes need to work hard. The feeling when I'm nothing and doing nothing. I can't do the best in mylife. Make my days so gray add in this week, in my city where I live always rain. The sky was dark. Like my life.


To diffucult to find what I want in alive, better life is like illusion. Man is like fata morgana not real (one of my friend said like that). Its difficult to find true love who care and understand you and responsible.


Yes I know even without sugar, the love can be sweet. Because I love my life and what the way I am. I just need time to find a better life, the better career and never give up for that. I have time to travell and also to do research about my new project. Until my dream will be come true.


Life is up and down. Altought like that, life is sweet because what I think about me, you and them.

Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health