Today is my Grandfather birthday :) but we can't celebrate it coz one month ago, he was pass away.


Almost eleven years I never go back to my home town, I was college and working, so I don't have time to visit my grandfather.


Then last year, in the same month. I decided to back my home town, Balikpapan with my mom. We celebrated the day when my grandfather born.


Simple party, just big families come and join in that party. I love it and I don't believe, its the last party I can celebrated it. But thanks to God, coz He still give me change to meet my grandfather and celebrate it together.


Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health