Today is heavy day, if my mom always discuss about prospective husband. We always fighting the same problem, the prospective husband.


I'm always tired to discuss about this topic. The result always same. My mom want me to choose him, the man who same religion with me.


But I don't love him. He has target to marry on February 2012. I don't know him as well as, but my mom ask me to marry him. Coz he from simple family and my mom likes his family coz his family care with this other.


My mom always monk me about what's man to be my future husband. I know, its very difficult to find a good man who's respect, responsible, care, loving, and also with the same religion.


I am also know as well as myself, my age is now 30 years old. But if I'm still not find the man who love me and want to make small family with me, what can I do.


I'm not stuff, I also have desire, passion and also need someone who love me, what's the way I am.


I realize, I can't be flirty to make some man fall in love with me. I just need man who can understand me. I'm not perfect, so I'm not looking the perfect man.


The age for me, its not important as he can make me fall in love with his care and so on. I know so difficult to find good man in this time. A lot of men just need sex, the passion and just a few men need love and making family.


For me, marriage just once time, no divorce and care each other, loyal and also understand each other.


Nobody perfect, but why I can't find one man who I love him so much in my country. I don't have a big target, like he must billioner or he must have a lot of business. Or he must handsome and have ideal body.


I just need man who have house, have a good job, caring, responsible, love his family and also affraid of God, and have same religion with me.


I wish the man who I choose this time is the right man so next year I can marriage, like my target marriage next year. God please show me the way and bless me

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health