My heart is getting deg deg dag dig dug kÆ‹kÆ‹kÆ‹kÆ‹=)) =)) I don't know why. Lol, I'm kidding.

Yes, I can't wait until tomorrow. I wish I got good news soon. "Citra, welcome to my company. You are hire to this position."

Ok, flesh back, today I got tree interviews, they are a private secretary, an administration and also a teacher.

Mmmmm all of that offer variancy salary and callege of the positions.

Yes I would love to the first company that interview me. Meet people and also it can be improve my english as well.

And I also can travel too, make new adventure to this job as my ex experience.

About teaching children, I did teach when in college and also after graduating but not luck for that.

Yes, I don't know which I can get that.
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health