I want to say happy birthday for my best Friend, Mr.Sleepy. Hassan in Mekah. I wish you are Okay and God bless You. Just words I can say for you. I wish on 21 April your age alread add one again. It will make you grow up and I wish the best for you.

Today on 22 April, my little brother is getting add one year. So, he will be grow up soon. I wish the best for you my brother, Bintang. I wish, you will be success and getting smart in every your age alread add. The best for you.

Just remember your sister always love and care you.
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health