Mmm who's like eat salmon. The favorite fish from Japan. In batam many restaurant offer this kind of menu from Japan. Because here, many expert from oversea.

Mmm the price is so high. But I already eat it a few time and free. Lol. That's why we must build the connected with the good friend for high class or medium class. Lol, I'm kidding.

Why people like to eat salmon, because the tastur is so smooth and I think when you eat the sarden fish. The taste like that but more better salmon.

Mmm the chef is very good cooker and make the taste of salmon seem like meat. Finally, I don't like eat meat. But just seldom when I want to eat steak. Why, I told about food. Mmm no have reason, hahaha I'm liar. Because I'm hungry and hungry.

I have plan to fasting but, but maybe this sabbath can't fasting coz something trouble in my stomach. I wish will better soon.

Ah in early morning I eat java food. Urap. It is meaning many vegetables with coconut. Mmm the taste is good and healthy.
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health