Fly



He said :"i believe i can fly ,,i believe i can touch the sky,,,i think about u every night and day,,shed your wings and fly away"

I know this one part of song Writney Huston.

Fly....
I really want to fly
Fly to you
Fly in your arm

I wish I have wings
So I can fly and join the afternoon time
Shared and smiling with many humor
But I don't have wings

I wish I can fly
But I know it just dream
The real just my love fly to you
You can feel it everytime

Because I said I love You
Just the way you are
My love just for you
Although I can't fly

@Bintan 10 July 2012
Taff
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health