One day, someone say hi to me and I reply it. Then we shared id. We talk any topic, nice topic. After know each other, he's introducing me with a boy.


Then I'm talking with a boy. He's so shy boy. The next day, the man is introduce me with a girl. She has curl hair and nice smile. So, I introduce myself and she too.


So, I know her name is Ciara. She likes dance and read about puppie series book. We talk anything and the man see us with big smile.


Day by day, week by week and month by month. I have 3 loves. It is Taff, Ciara and Jaelan. They always make my empty world to be colorful world. I'm so happy.


I have big heart so I can love them not just their dad. My mom already give good signal for our relationship. Just waiting the good timing to make a good family. God bless us, because without You, we are nothing.


You give us love each other and we already love each other. We want to be together when happy or worse. Because a couple isn't just for happiness but also when the worse come.


• · ♥·♡ τнäиκ чöü ♥·♡. For give me love.
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

2 komentar untuk I have 3 Loves

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health

  1. I'm really impressed together with your writing abilities as neatly as with the structure on your blog. Is this a paid topic or did you modify it yourself? Either way stay up the excellent quality writing, it's uncommon to
    see a great blog like this one nowadays..
    My page > cool articles to read

    BalasHapus
  2. Does your site have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like
    to send you an e-mail. I've got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.
    Also see my web page: my article submitter

    BalasHapus