Love is so sweet, when you find your man. You always feel and think about him. It is like your world just with him.

Fall in love, sometimes making you crazy. You are worry without nothing reason. Just feel it, don't think about bad think.

I said love is like ice cream. You must try to taste it. Don't keep it in freezer, because you will never know. How's the taste. Don't eat to fast because you will never know the reliese.

Just taste it step by step, enjoy every moment you taste it. And you can know and feel it. And you can be happy with that.

So, my love for you also so sweet. Because talking with you, make my world is so complated. I don't want to lose you but I don't wanna to tight you hard with my love.

Because I know, you are loving me and will do same. I can't wait waiting November. Because it will be good moment for us.
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health