I don't know why I'm crying
I just want to be happy
Maybe life isn't easy like usually
But I just want to being happy

Happy where are you?
I'm looking you know
Where's my Mr Happy
Ah he is hiding from me

I miss you so much
Don't hiding anymore
Yes Mr happy I can hear you
What's your whisper?

Ah that's tree words
Seem like I ever hear that
The words "I Love You"
I know that because you

Thanks Mr Happy
I know and feel that's word
What's the meaning of being happy
When I see and rise our dream
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health