Sometimes in alive we need miracle
Miracle to make us think still have hope
Hope for better life and hope for second change
But sometimes miracle just like a dream

We just spend time to waiting miracle
Like a frog a sing a song for rain
Miracle just come to people who need it
Need miracle to save their life and their soul

What's miracle in your mind
Is miracle like a make a wish when birthday time
I need miracle to make my life better
I did mess my change and my life

I want to wake up and take a change
I don't want think about pass and pass
I just want think about present and future
I need miracle to make me strong

Strong to make me keep alive
Alive to make me can feel it
I want to feel and touch world
That's why I need miracle to get real

I have many dreams and want to be real
I know I can't just wait the miracle
I must work-hard to get it real
To rise my dreams to be real

So I can feel freedom and happy
Because I can show the world
I do, I do make my dream to be real
I'm happy I have magic to get miracle in my life


Bintan, 24-9-2012
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health