Today I'm so happy, I spend long time in front of my yellow laptop to making story, short story and long story with many story to contest writing on November and December.

I know I got the information so late but nothing late just the deadline so near. • · ♥·♡ τнäиκ чöü ♥·♡. God I got many inspiration.

Must keep spirit to finish it all and don't ever give up. Because I want to shared about alive because alive isn't like fairy tale always get happy ending life.

But we must work-hard and never give up to rise the dream and I'm so happy have many friends support me and especially my Red. • · ♥·♡ τнäиκ чöü ♥·♡. For the best change to do the best as I will try to do it.

Lose or win just the bonus for the contest but the spirit and inspiration and improve are the important.
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health