Wonderful day is when I see you
Even that's just a second time
But I'm so happy just see you
The way your smile is my day

Wonderful day is when raining
If the hot weather come, raining is waiting
When raining is wonderful day
The most I want to share umbrella with you

Wonderful day is when I'm eating ice cream
The cold of ice make me feel so cool
The hot weather gone when eating it
I want to share the happinest with you

Wonderful day is when I get good change to do it
I want to share my desire to be writer
And you always support me to do that
That's my wonderful day coz you understand

Wonderful day is when I get opportunity work as international organization
Share all the good information about the human topic
And I always look your smile give me two tumbs

Wonderful day is when I always spend time with the good things
My mind and my desire about all stuffs
The most is when I can share with you
That's the wonderful day ever I get it
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health