Ah I'm still not finish make story about Mr Grumpy and Miss Messy, three keys and girls, and also The Adventure of Miss Stubborn and her friends. I'm sorry for the readers who like to visit my blog and I'm not continue writing.

Because I'm making story for contest writing on national magazine. Femina always make contest writing for short story and long story. This year I decided to join this contest. I know I never write short story but I did it. I'm already finish two story and I will sent it soon. The deadline is 1 November already at desk team for the contest writing.

About long story (to be continue story) will be deadline on December. I wish I can finish it soon, I'm already making 25 pages and still need half again because for long story (40-50 pages). I wish I can finish it.

I'm also making story for contest national publisher Gramedia about topic novel amore (love), still have many times to finish and sent it. Wish me luck. And I'm sorry this time can't finish story for my blog. Have a nice weekend



Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health