Ggrrrr my body is getting fat, oh no! I need exercises but why sometimes I'm lazy to do that. Need something to back my spirit!

I want my old body ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D when I was college, my college friends didn't believe my body is getting sexy (ehem I mean fat) if I looked my pictures when at college!

But people call me sexy, including my redly ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D and many friends. What's sexy in man opinion? Wonder! Ok I asked a few friends (male) of course, what's they opinion on sexy meaning for women.

One from Paris and he told me, sexy is mean you have curve body and good breaths! Ouh

The other from Prague, sexy is mean have hot body! What's hot body? I don't ask more than that.

But my lovely Red, as I remember sexy is mean good manner and love the way yourself and have beauty smile, blush! I miss red so much!

Sexy for me is when you realise yourself are sexy, no need what's male opinion but being sexy as for yourself, the way you talk, smile, body language that's making you are sexy.

The way you respect yourself and that's making you confidance! No need sexy dress who show your body or expose it to be sexy ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D because it just somewhat isn't important to be sexy ;)

Keep sexy ladies in your mind, behavor and respect yourself.
BlackBerry®

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

2 komentar untuk I'm Fat! Need Exercises

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health