Life is never like you think!
Must getting strong and focus to be good things.
So don't cry Citra! Just this afternoon after that! Don't ever ever being sad or cry because of man!

But why it is getting hurt! Maybe I gave to many feeling and the result always same! So, keep moving and keep your promise to Mrs Gudger and Miss Sue to make them sweet handmade from me!

Ah, my dream will be real, make my own shop and make many dress as my design. I wish I can do the best! Focus to the future not for love anymore! Love is suck! When you feel broken heart of course ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D

Sorry today citra feel blue but wish the blue will gone forever and just stay the happier. Sound like miss grumpy ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D cheecky me!

It sound not myself anymore! Because I'm always smile and happy! Ouh godness I'm so narcist again!



BlackBerry®

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health