What's love exactly?
I never find the words to explain
It is so difficult to me to know that
Teach me then I will learn

Learn how to beloved and love
Learn how the feel fall in love
Learn how to keep it forever
Learn how to protect my heart

Teach me how to open my heart
Teach me how is the feel fall in love
Teach me how to make you fall in love
Not just today, a week but forever

Because I just want to be the last in your life
Because I know I can't be the first in your life
That's enough for me to be the last
Being old together, shared words or just keep silent

Show me what's the love exactly
I never know how's the feel
When you will touch me, my soul and my body
But not just one night stand but forever

Teach me and I will learn
Learn to fall in love with you forever
Keep me in your arms and I will hug you
Don't ever let the lesson gone with bad thing
Because love isn't easy like the old people say

That's why teach me and make me understand
Because I never know how is feel exactly
I will learn it and make you fall in love
Not just for today but for rest your life

*poem in raining day and in the living room.
14 feb 2013
BlackBerry®

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health