Decided to cutting my hair but when arrived at saloon. I change my mind. I'm still loving to keep it. Ah need 2 years to make them long and just need half hour to make them short!

Crazy me! Maybe because sleepless making my opinion to cut hair change. So I decided just creambath. Do you know how's feel when your head get massage. Yea, like in heaven ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D (ups I am still never enter heaven, maybe one day, when my mission on this earth will finish with the happy ending stories, and the sadness stories and many ways in alive)

Have a nice weekend, • · ♥·♡ τнäиκ чöü ♥·♡. For the time and special to Red, com' on you can move on and be positive thinking! Like me, even down, broke and sad always try to smile


BlackBerry®

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health