Ups, I never imagine for making my small business still need research for many shop online plus the important is many tools for sewing. It is not just machine sewing but many things machine too. But for the machine still not so important because if have one machine i can still make dress hehehe, for the obras machine. No need to buy so fast, because many tailor can obras our dress with the good price for a while until have many capital.

But i am not talking about machine in this time, i am talking about tools. When I open the website from pinnes website, I found many unique tools for sewing. The first is the olfa rotary cutter

I also intresting with the loop lunner. yea, i don't know about this. Because I just use the simple tools like measuring clothes, clothes chalk, pencil dresses, straight ruler, ruler waist.


Ok, maybe I will post what stuff or tools I already have to make simple dress for a while because I am still learrning hehehehe.. I wish soon I can open my small business, shopping online for boutique and also taylor to get cash money soon hahaha. Plus, I also want to make book for how to make dress when I am already expart to make dresses with many styles.

This is the first time, I made dress for another woman size. Because already have promise to keep her face from publish, So I did make her face blurr hehehehe.... I wish I can be expart soon, my wish and i never give up even every time i was injure my fingers when learning sewing and design dress.

horrey finally I can do it.. wish soon be expart


 

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health