Almost more than two weeks, The condition of my papa is not better. Sometimes he feels breathless and I wish my papa will better soon. I can't imagine if something happened with him. God, I asked You something... Please give my papa cure. Because we can't imagine if something happened to him.

I am still not making him so proud with me. I am still not success to make him happy and proud have me as his children. I just wanna my papa is better and he can do activities like before. I know he is not perfect and now he must get the risk after what he did many years ago. SMOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea I know that since I was kid.... But He already change, so give him the second change........ He also diligent go to church after years ago he didn't have time go to church because of his job. His job always far a way since I was kid, I seldom meet him because 6 months or 2 years he will home after the long time on the place of work, because he always work far  away from us.

That is why I asked You, God.... to make him better. Because we love him and I can't imagine my mum.... My mum always care my papa with all her time even she is tired. And I also know sometimes I make them unhappy too because I am so stubborn. That is why, give me time to change my bad character. I want to make them happy because they have me as their children, including my best sister who far a way from us but she is good kid too...............

I dont know why this night I am crying and feel afraid of my papa. But I am also glad now he feel better. He always rejected if mama asked him go to hospital. Please, making my papa better and he can be happy in his time.............





 

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health