Yesterday, my parents went to Medan for holiday and also meet my papa family there. so I stay with my brothers.

The first day I was cooking chicken ketchup spicy and fried rice. The trouble when the blender broken, gggrrr plus the chicken when I was fried it, the oil make my index finger hurt coz the oil jump when I took the chicken on hot oil. Cheecky me, I seldom cook for chicken or fish, coz I always afraid with the oil will hurt me ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D

But, when I was looking my brothers eat that I felt I was good sister for them lol. Ah, when my mum went to airport, she was making house mess. So I clean the hall house. So bad yea, I never work at home for cleaning the hall and all them like housewife.

I can't imagine if I will be wife and to be housewife not career woman, will make me "crazy" ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D coz I'm not expart to do home activities :p

Today I want to cook mmmmm still no idea but I must finish the dress for my mum friend' kid. Almost finish, yippiew then I will make mine and some dress for sell it :p


www.citra-bagcollections.blogspot.com

Keep Smile Always®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health