Long time I never write short story and novels. All stories stuck now. But I will trying to play with imagination. Maybe I need adventures. I really wish one day I can back packer, not for oversea but in Indonesia. Because Indonesia still have many islands and I never go there.

In Indonesia I just ever visit Balikapapan, Bontang, Samarinda, Yogyakarta, Rembang, Malang, Solo, Bali, Bandung and a few place I can't tell one by one.

Mmmmm Now, I want to play with my imagination. The first, where I want to visit. Wait and see!

Happy Monday
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health