Ah, already a year I feel when I stop writing here ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D cheecky me. I'm so damn busy with my dream. I know my dream to much so I must make it real one by one.

At least I have small shop in front of house. That's okay for the first step to success. I'm so glad even I'm doing it all by myself. Mmmmm difficult of course. If easy it isn't dream to be real ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D

Ah, this weather isn't good enough sometimes hot and sometimes rain. And please I'm learning ride motor bike again every night sometimes, if I'm not so tired.

I gave semon yesterday about put Jesus in our centre of live. Make God to be belance in our life. And I'm trying to balance it. Plus fasting to tree time a week ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D


Okay, will put my article sermon but sorry in Indonesia language ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D


www.citra-bagcollections.blogspot.com

Keep Smile Always®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health