I just bring one bag in Jakarta, even I have many hand bags because my suitcase already heavy and I also bring two suitcase. One suitcase for dresses and the second is all my accessories stuff and tools.

I just think I want to try to grow my business also like other people and high my skill also. Ah silly me because it isn't working ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D because I'm not confidence also here.

My bag skin broken then I used one of my ribbon to make like this plus the beads. Lovely :) even look so different but better then nothing. What do you think?


Smile Always n God bless us®


www.diary-citra.blogspot.com
www.dwirafashion.com

BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health