Ah in early morning, I almost can't wakeup! Why? All my body so sore. If moving they get hurt. Then I think I should hurry up go to church! Because saturday always special day to spend day at church :)

Ah finally I am doing shower and prepare going to church. The first I want to wear pink dress then I change my mind. Choose the brown dress plus blezer, because I bet the weather will be so hot when I'm going back from church.

We should pass the bridge to get transportation. Not for long to wait transportation, 502 to drive me to menteng. This morning our lucky because we get seat ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D

Then short story, we already at church and prepare our mind and heart to focus to all seremony at church. Yea the topic is good about what's heaven like?

After hearing the doctor about the speech. Then we are getting lunch. Simple food but healthy food. We eaten that and going home and my friend should work as afternoon shift in one hospital as nurse.

Okay, I go home alone. Safety until I stop to front street to get way to my boarding house by walking. When I'm walking, then someone ask direction to kampung melayu. Because I know the way, I told him, he is wrong way. Eh he said unpolite word. Gggrrr making me so upset.

"Wow you have "boobs" big" crazy man. Then he asked me to go out the way. I just ignore him and go fast and pretended not hear his voice. Why people get silly words in life, very unpolite and rude!


Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health