Early morning weekend on sunday. My friend and I have plan for doing excercises in HI. But I was change my mind in night. Even like that, I wake up in 3.50 am for pray.

After that I back to sleep. Then my sister alram was ringing. She wake up, and sleep again for a while at 4.30 am. Me either, for read a few sentence in the Bible.

I'm falling sleep when read Psalm. Then wakeup again at 5.05 am. Because my friend was hurry. Her friends already sent her text message to standby for excercises.

I just wake up, pray again and turn on my laptop and sent some resume to some companies. Yea, try to get good job and also good salary. Even like that, I also try to find good design dress for my customer from amerika.

Until now, I can't sent the order dress because the document for the label still not finish yet ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D




www.dwirafashion.com
www.diary-citra.blogspot.com

Keep Smile Always®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health