Kutu buku I don't know in english for someone who like read a lot lol. But when watched the movie, people who like read will get in the unpopuler group lol.

I'm so lucky stay in Matraman! Why? Why? 1000 questions yea ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D cheecky, when Redly read this! That's will he word for teasing me :p ah I miss him a lot! I can't skype cam to cam. I miss my best friend. Because the network here so damn slow, like slower animal in the world ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D

Here is near book shop! I can't tell the name coz they will love it lol. ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D just kidding. Gramedia in here so big. Many floors for books. Can you imagine! That's my favorite part in my life. I can see and search many books.

But the problem is I can't buy all the books I like! Because I don't know my destination. Will I stay here for long time or just for a while? Still no answer for that!!!!!

Ah, all books so wonderful. When I have time, I will be back there and enjoy to read sinopis or review that book.

So what's your favorite place reader? When you think you find "heaven in the world"
www.dwirafashion.com
www.diary-citra.blogspot.com

Keep Smile Always®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health