This feeling is never lie
I really miss you so much
Like frogs miss rain season
That's what I feel to you

I miss you so much
Isn't just a word for you
But that's the feeling I feel
That word make me think of you

Missing you is like a hell
Because I can't concentrate
Missing you is like winter season
I always remember you hold me

I miss you a lot!
Remember the way we talk
Making me more miss you
Because you are the one

Poem in Jakarta
Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health