I think I have boy friend but I forgot I did broke with him ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D and we still communication like before. But that's making me more love him like before.

Yea this night he remind me we just a friend but a friend which can be love ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D mmmmmmmmmm so my status is single or complicated or couple kƋkƋkƋkƋ=)) =))

What ever status, as long as I can communication with him and he always support me as well. If he my soulmate or no, I just wanna be his best friend then ever he imagination ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D

Teasing him is so nice because he always can make me feel better. Even when I'm down, like this time. Down my fit body. See my body is fat ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D I guess now my weight more than 55 kg. Ouh crazy number for weight!

I should diet! But how if I just eat junk food, fried banana chocolate, dounat! Pizza, chicken etc gggrrr my body oh my body. Please keep down not up!

Should I jog in early morning? But don't know the good place for excercies! ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D

Single and fat so who will love me ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D :( so bad kƋkƋkƋkƋ=)) =)) even fat but still sexier ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D my heart told me for making me happy :p

This night I'm thinking of him in 2000 miles away from me. I bet he sleep well because his so damn tired. The way I like him because if he wakeup just for drink or pii, he always say hi to my yahoo messenger. I'm so proud and happy if he spend time to say hi with me.

Ah one think, a crazy old man, who my church Tanjungpinang introduce me, always distrubing me so badly. The old man always said rude words. So what if I don't wanna marriage him. His not my type and his also so damn silly! Because if he is smart, he doesn't distrub me anymore. At least I just met him 5 minutes in my home with my friend.

Then I never allow him meet me again. I always rejected his call and never reply his message after I said I have boy friend in australia. We have commitment for our future, please don't distrub me. If you wanna be friend I'm so welcome for friendship but more than that no way. Please I don't wanna rush to marriage because I want to travel around the world or at least be volunteer one day in africa or philipin like the international organization make vacation for some people who want to be volunteer in departement education, healthy, etc.

Redly, he's so nice person. If he isn't my soulmate. I want man with his character, romantic, gentle, responsible, friendly, sensitive, good-hearted, humories, welcome, love kids, support, family-orented.

His sister also nice person. Redly so lucky, like me. I also have good sister. She supports me as long as I don't have job. I'm so proud to my sister and I wish the best for her plan to register her marriage with someone her love. God bless you my sister, Redly, Sue, Mum, Dad and all. Keep spirit in body and soul because everybody deserve to be best in their life. Dwirafashion.com motto ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D

Cheers


Citra
Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us
BlackBerry®

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health