Ah finally I should go out from bath room I mean shower room ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D if I take shower in Jakarta, I don't like to go out soon. When my body adaption with the fresh water making me can't stop to turn on water in body. So fresh fresh fresh ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D

Okay continue my long day in Jakarta. Wow already 12 days, but still not find good job and good salary ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D

After long long cross bridge finally I can feel so fresh AC from mall. So cold and nice. Can you imagine hottest weather make your skin like in burn or your skin in bbq place in the high fire. That's what I feel ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D :p hey (I bet when Redly read this, he would say cheecy lovely princess Bintan lol)

Then my friend ask me, are you hungry. I said not to much just thirsty. We pass some food cort and also traditional food. She then tell me how if the junk food. I said yea that's okay. After hunting the phone but she still not interesting or the price so expensive.

Back in early morning, she told me she had dream, she had blackberry phone. I said yea we will buy it. In fact her budge for phone just under 1 million IDR. That's ok if second hand. But all price second up to 1 million. Better buy new one.

Finally she agreed by my idea to buy samsung glaxy pockage. Just 900.000 IDR, new. At least she can whatsapp again with her friends. After losing her mobile. Mmmm ah we lunch at A&W but honestly I don't like the way cashier service us, so rude and not welcome.

I give poke to my friend but she just stay there and try to choose what menu she want to eat. So finally I follow her, after sitting in far a way seat from cashier. I told her why should keep stay there. When I look in others floors have many restaurants in the mall.

Maybe you are confused. I don't know that mall and my friend forget that place have many restaurant and also junk food too :p finally we should go home.

When I'm going to home. My mobile rang and I pick the phone. Ah another interview again. But honestly I can't hear well man voice because the crowded and traffic light plus I can't take my note out because will so difficult on the transportation when you stand up. But that's okay, I did text message him to give me the schedule and address. But he doesn't reply so that's ok. Not my lucky maybe ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D always positive thinking.

Told about positive thinking tomorrow I got appoitment with the Bali HRD who come to Jakarta and also want to an interview me. I wish all will be good. Please God help me. Back to Bali is also my passion ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D


Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us
BlackBerry®

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health