Will tell you something :p when my friend and I went to Kota Tua. Then she got text message from her friend, call Paulino.

He has been eaten ice cream, Magnum. Then I told to my friend, to tell him. Give us two ice cream. Paul said okay, tomorrow he will bring us cream for us.

Dring drang dring ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D my friend got home from work as a nurse in one of hospital in central jakarta. Then she brings black plastic with two ice cream inside that.

She told me that ice cream from Paul. So I enjoyed the ice cream in the hot weater on last Friday ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D

Talking about ice cream. Always remind me to a little boy, called him, Jaelan. He loves ice cream and long time a go, he always teasing me when he eaten that. His daddy, Taff also did same ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D because they know I love ice cream.

I wish our friendship will never end until the world end. Love you guys and • · ♥·♡ τнäиκ чöü ♥·♡. For Maria Friend. I wish he can win Maria heart lol :) because my little sister is good person. Poor men if can't win her heart :)

Mmm how about me! I'm ice queen so can't be melt so easy and this time I'm still love my Redly even we don't know our future or his feeling about me still lover or just friendship ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D but I'm happy we still keep in touch and shared anything our daily activity.

Happy weekend! What's your plan?


www.dwirafashion.com
www.diary-citra.blogspot.com

Keep Smile Always®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health