Yesterday, my friend got off day. So I asked her to get me to nice place. She was so lazy to go out, because the weather so hot. But I never gave up ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D then she was agree to go.

I decided go to Ragunan Zoo. The way to get the zoo so far a way. From Matraman Halte busway, we must change three time! When waiting in Harmoni wow, we stand up more than one hour and so hot!

Some people can't wait the bus because must catch up to get office. So we were waiting and waiting till one hour more.

Ah, full bus eh I mean people in the bus. Ah, my feet got hurt ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D little! That's ok. Then bus ran a way and then we must wait bus again to drive us to Ragunan.

waiting the bus, this bus so long journey. I felt sorry to my friend don't get seat but I did. I told her to stand up near me so we can change anytime, but she didn't want coz that was men place, most! Front for ladies.

Every pass the halte, got some empty chair but my friend also don't wanna seat. The reason is far, when I asked her at room.

Okey, finally we got there and little tired! Then we payed to enter the zoo. Ouh that's big but animals aren't much like I think.

I just looked elephents, snakes, crocodile, birds. Just that, plus the weather suddenly change to rain. Before raining, the wind so strong and make leveas blow everywhere, look like spring or fall season? Ah forget ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D

Okay :p see you next on stories about zoo in part two
Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health