Wow, do you so exciting waiting new year eve? Me either if in my home town. This end of year I am not spend in church. Silly me! Because I'm still weak after blood was taken for madical check up ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D

Yea, I know I always scare when look hypodermic needle (spike). That's so funny, when nurse try to get my blood, I'm so nervous and I do already told her, my left arm is difficult to get anythery to take blood from my body. I guess she doesn't notice me. Then she tried, see just waste the time and make me feel so pain.

She said mine to deep and soft. She asked me to the right hand. So, when she try to put the needle in my body, suddenly my body stiff and she said don't be scare will be difficult to take blood. Think about nice stuff.

I don't know why I'm thinking about beach in gold coast ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D silly me. Playing beach with the cute little boy, Jaelan. Don't get it! Then finally finish and I just think I'm weird ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D think about beach can make me relax.

Then continue to radiology, ups here I don't wanna talk about experience on medical check up but I just wanna say hi to my loyal readers.

Mmmm many people prepare go to party or something fun plan. I just prepare my dinner with small cup noodles, a hot milk chocolate cup, cereal and putu (traditional cake of Indonesia). I will tell you every week about the richer of food in Indonesia, also the fruits too. So you will know how's magical of my Indonesia ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D

Have fun for all of you to prepare your new year

Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health