Ah today I don't believe it, I'm doing housekeeper job ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D or "people" can say wife job. House wife job ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D what's that?

Cleaning room, laundry then cooking, I'm so bad. I do change my blanket and then wash clothes it. Then dry it, all I do by hand. Don't have wash machine ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D ah tired.

Still not finish yet, I'm cooking too, wash dishes first then cooking. But just have macaroni and tomato only in boarding house. So I'm making it for my lunch and dinner. See simple and cheaper for all day food ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D

Then sent resumes and writing some poetry but just for myself only read that. Ah, this time I buy biscuits with flavor coconut because I don't know I just want to eat some biscuits ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D



Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health