Dear diary, yesterday was so damn raining. I didn't realise, it will be rain in night. So when I decided go to church, for night pray every wednesday. I was thinking when at home, bring an umbrella or not. Then I choose should not bring an umbrella.

Raining and wind never stop at night. So scary when look outside window from the LAI building. I decided go home with taxi. When raining, dark it was difficult to get taxi. Lucky me, one of member that church stop her car and offer me to get other direction till I got taxi.

Yea finally, I went from the building and waiting in bus stop to get taxi. Some cars pass, including taxi; but some taxi had passengers till the metromini pass. Empty, I stop it and run under rain to get seat in one of style public transportation with route Senen-Kampung Melayu.

I saw some part the water already full in street, when I went to my boarding house. Running between raining which never stop; I saw our street also full water but lucky us; the water was little far from our boarding house.

When I entered my room; fast I was changing my clothes. Already wet and my hair also wet, so bad! First I just want lay down and that was so damn cold. Then I should make my hair more wet from clean water in bathroom. Yea, I did it almost 10.40 pm.

I didn't want sick because the bad weather and consequenqy wet from raining in the night. Even lazy but that was good to making my body warm. I did it, cleaning ginger, then take clean water in my magic place, magic com. Then I boil water, put ginger I already slide it and also brown sugar. Just waiting for the second boil and the hot drink can serve it.

I gave it to my roommate too, because her body still weak and sleepy. Then I was drinking a cup of glass. Ah, I feel so fresh when wake up in morning time. • · ♥·♡ τнäиκ чöü ♥·♡. Lord, to help me in every time my life.

Dear diary, today my desire to write stories is back. I'm so exciting to make my new book again. I will try to get my inspiration for writing back. Ah diary, tomorrow I also have an appoitment with Mr. Y in MNC building for get an employee for Batam position employee. I dunno where's my destany actually, but I should try and try; every thing will be good, right!

Dear diary, I will continue to write my past project about the third novel, continue my writing about cyber crime of love; then make new project for kids stories. See, my desire back! Because I believe God will give the best with His own style without I realise :) plus, making creative to make my life better and better every day. Jobless isn't kill me, but that's time to make me adventures and get new idea and fresh to make new stories.

Dear diary, I'm glad, I have friends who always support me and give me information about jobs. They never tired to get me get job. Even I also search too with sent hundreds resumes; but time will be answer right! Keep spirit, because that's what I need it. Back to Batam or keep stay in Jakarta; it is depend on my future bring to me.

Love is graceful and diar diary, I wish after heavy rain in my life I can see rainbow in my life. Lovely me and poor me but that's part of life to make me strong and learn how to get back my spirit and my skills. Life already difficult and I don't want make it mess anymore with the bad think or negative thinking.

Kiss and bless

CP


Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us
BlackBerry®

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health