Bored, need fun but no have money! No budget for it. Don't worry, life is difficult and don't make it more difficult. Let's fun without spend much money or maybe money free. Wow, how? Is it dream? No, no. That's not dream and you (you and I) can do it.

When I don't have much money to fun.

1. Doing Spa at home
Sometimes enjoy life in Spa so relaxing, tired and stress gone when smell the aromatheraphy. But how spa isn't cheaper. Money is limited, can't enjoy it! Even need it so badly. Sstttsss when I don't have money, I'm doing spa at home. So simple, having scrub. Scrub my body alone it also relaxing till hearing slow music.

Making ginger drink, after showering. Put oil or handbody lotion. Then drinking ginger drink. Ah relax and fresh. After cold shower, getting warm from hot drink from ginger.

2. Reading Book
I miss my colection books. When I don't have money to buy book or get fun. I love to read all over my collection book. Yes that's nice too and relaxing too.

Read it in room till hearing music and make little snack to company you read.

3. Cook for save Money
Don't have much money anymore! Limited! Ouh not just branded bags which limited product but the money in the pocket or wallet. Don't be sad. You can cook for save money.

Simple cook, if you leave alone. You can cook food and you can eat them all day breakfast, lunch and dinner. Why not, like soup it is good meal for you and the taste isn't change till night.

4. Doing craft
Boring want go out? But afraid you can spend money for something you look in mall. Stay at home also fun.

Doing craft, being creative you will not bored and get so damn exciting.

To be continue okay, that's some tips I'm doing when my money limited.

Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health