Two night I always sleep overnight, the reason of course can't sleep because have many thinking in my mind. That's one reason and the other reason I'm making concept for make book.

My desire to make book still not end even I think that's imposible after I am stoping writing book ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D but that's making me want to write again.

This time I'm trying to find job as the way I want it, saturday and sunday off. Saturday is special day for me to spend time in Lord place. But why many jobs offer me saturday come. I'm so damn sad and confused.

My sister give me time till the end of February. God please find me job which saturday off. Even the salary isn't big enough that's ok.

And making stories will help me to keep positive and good energy so believe one day and some how I will find it as soon as possible.

Cooking time
Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health